- We ask all high schools to register for events. This helps us keep track of school contacts in case of an emergency.
Communication- By registering for one of our events you are agreeing to allow Worldwide College Tours to communicate with you in relation to our events, scholarships, resources, partners, information, and all other matters in relation to our events. Whether there are modifications, deletions, additions, updates, or any information we feel we need to share, you give Worldwide College Tours the right to communicate with you by any and all means provided on the registration form which include mailing, emailing, and calling.
Photo and Video
- By registering for one of our events you are agreeing to allow Worldwide College Tours to take and use photo and video of the event which may or may not include photos and videos of yourself, your students, and your school. By registering, you are agreeing to allow Worldwide College Tours to use our photos and videos, which may or may not contain you, your students, and your school in any marketing or promotional pieces used or created for our events or for the promotion of our events and/or business. Our exhibitors also take pictures of our events, which may or may not include you, your students, and your school. You give the right to our exhibitors to promote their pictures in relation to our events for the promotion of their schools.
Trademarks, Logos, and Names
- By registering for one of our events you are agreeing to allow Worldwide College Tours to use any trademarks, logos, or names associated with your school or business. Use of such trademarks, logos, and names will be used to promote our events now and in the future. Use of such trademarks, logos, and names will be used for marketing campaigns to promote our events and our business through e-blast, online ads, print ads, telephone calls, mailings, and any other such communication we deem fit to expand our business.
Change in Event
- Under no circumstance will a request to change times be allowed within 30 days from the event start date. You give Worldwide College Tours the right to modify the time of your scheduled event up to and including a complete cancellation of your scheduled event up until the event start date.
Restrictions- Worldwide College Tours events may be used for lawful purposes only. Submission or transmission of any information or materials in violation of any local, provincial, or federal statutes and/or regulations is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material legally judged to be copyrighted, threatening, or obscene. Worldwide College Tours reserves the right to refuse service to any person, school, or business without providing reason or cause.
Indemnity- You and your school or business agree to indemnify and hold harmless Worldwide College Tours, it's employees, agents, and partners from any and all claims resulting from attending any and all of our events, which may be held at your school.
Disclaimer- Worldwide College Tours makes no guarantees or warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the products, services, or events Worldwide College Tours provides. Worldwide College Tours will not be responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages, which may result from the use of our services or events including loss of data, damage to property, non-delivery, or interruption in service. You also acknowledge and agree that Worldwide College Tours cannot be responsible for service or event interruptions caused by Acts of God, weather, terrorism, natural disasters, or other circumstances beyond Worldwide College Tours control or any other situation that may arise before, during, or after our scheduled events. You also acknowledge that Worldwide College Tours cannot be held liable for interruptions in our services which may be caused by companies and vendors we work with, such companies include; hotels, tours bus companies, flight companies, travel agents, restaurants, colleges or universities, high schools, or any other companies we may deal with in direct relation to our business.
Free for All
- We do not charge any fees to come to your school. This is a free event for all schools, students, and parents.
Terms for Participating - By registering for one of our events you are agreeing to allow us to come to your school to host a college fair for your students with up to 30 colleges and universities from Canada and the USA. and for you to bring your students to learn about the various post secondary institutions. Your registration is not considered a commitment to attend, or for your students to attend, any College or University that may be attending our events. You agree to adhere to the To-Do List and to all items required on it.
Right to Refuse
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to give Worldwide College Tours the right to remove your registration to any of our events for failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions, or for any other reason.
Testimonials & Reviews
- Feedback is important for the growth of Worldwide College Tours. Reviews are also important so other participants can read/listen/watch the quality of our events. You give Worldwide College Tours the right to post your feedback/ review publicly to promote our business and events to other participants.
General- These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with terms and conditions of any previous conversation. Once agreed you constitute agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Worldwide College Tours reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. All Terms and Conditions are non-negotiable.